Temporary residence permit in Ukraine for foreigners
It is a document on legal stay in Ukraine, has limitations on the validity period and is issued for certain purposes.
Registration of a temporary residence permit
The recipients of the service are foreigners who legally stay in Ukraine.
A residence permit is issued for the purpose of (the most common):
- university studies;
- work in a Ukrainian company;
- marriage with a citizen of Ukraine;
- reunion with a family member who legally resides in Ukraine.
Migration legal services include:
- detailed advice on all migration issues of the client;
- conducting a full analysis of documents;
- registration of a residence permit.
Price of migration legal services
The costs of obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine in connection with work in a Ukrainian company:
Temporary residence permit for a period of 6 months — 760 USD.
Temporary residence permit for a period of 1 year — 950 USD.
Temporary residence permit for a period of 3 years — 1150 USD.
Our lawyers have many years of experience working with the migration service.
They comprehensively advise Ukrainian and foreign clients on the issues of legal stay in Ukraine, solve technical problems, conflicts, and realize the interests of clients in court and out of court.