Get taxpayer identification (tax) code
The taxpayer identification code is a digital code required by all taxpayers for accounting in the state tax service.
The presence of a tax code for foreigners in Ukraine is mandatory in some cases:
- In connection with the entry into the inheritance.
- To register a company.Learn more...
- For registration by an entrepreneur.
- To work in a Ukrainian company.Learn more...
- In connection with the registration of a residence permit.Learn more...
- To open a bank account.
- For study in Ukraine.
- For the acquisition of real estate and movable property.
List of required documents for obtaining a tax code:
- application for registration by a tax payer
- copy of the mark in the passport confirming the crossing of the Ukrainian border (in case of personal submission of documents);
- translation of a foreigner's passport. The translator's signature on the document is subject to notarization;
- power of attorney of a foreigner for registration of a tax number (if the code is executed by a lawyer by proxy).
To get a tax code for a foreigner, our company will provide all the necessary services:
- Providing legal advice on client issues for obtaining a tax code.
- Translation of a foreigner's passport.
- Certification of documents by a notary.
- Drawing up a power of attorney and other documents required for the preparation of the tax code.
- Registration of the tax code.
We can send the received tax code by mail anywhere in the world.
The cost of obtaining a tax code in Kiev is 500 UAH
The deadline for receipt is five business days.